Sunday 23 November 2008

NEW ROOM, NEW BLOG, NEW LIFE!

today lots of things happened. let's start with the basics, shall we? 
1. NEW ROOM COLOUR! 
yes, i have repainted my room. it was all pink (ew), and now it's green and purple. i picked those colours, cause gemi and ardi said purple was good, and i wanted to pick blue, but run-out of that. so... i hope people will like me room :)
2. NEW BLOG!
i made this cause everyone seems to have one, and plus, i think it's going to be fun! sorry if my blog sucks 
3. NEW LIFE! 
i just broke-up with my 5 month bf, so it's kinda like... a new life without him. and i think this time it's for-real! sooo.. wish me luck with that ! and i wanna actually focus with school, cause it's my last year in JHS, darn. buuuuuuut, sadly i have a crush on this guy, but i hope it's not distracting me. 

aaaaaaand that's it for now. see yaaa !

No comments: