Wednesday 16 September 2009

True Quotes

right now i'm kinda hurting cause of some guy. i know it's like.... wth?! but, it hurts, somehow. i wish i could find someone

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it’s clear that you don’t feel the same way for me. the problem is that as much as I can’t force you to love me, I can’t force myself to stop loving you


No man is rich enough to buy back his past


I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had


If love is so important to have that one doesn't want to lose it, why is it when we find true love we often don't notice it?


It takes only a minute 2 get a crush on someone, an hour 2 like someone, and a day 2 love someone, but it takes a lifetime 2 forget someone.


p.s i agree with all these quotes and i feel it all now

No comments: