Thursday 11 June 2009

my review

well tonight i watched this film (again) 'The Notebook' with my mum. it's was weird at first, but when i got in to it again, i though "huh, not that bad watching this film with her"

Photobucket

so i thought this film is sooo touching! you know, when i first saw it, i was soo into it, as in like... i contacted my summer love bf. i wrote that he would always have a place in my heart. and i started to cry. but when i was watching it, it didn't really get me, you know? it was sad, but didn't hit the spot.

Photobucket

on the other hand, last night, i saw 'marley and me'and i was like a baby crying! i had to hold it in though cause my mum was a sleep right next to me. but like.. i like the film! jenny and john (was it?) is such a an amazing couple! i wanna find my partner. oh well. but first when i heard he died, i cried, THEN! when i was patrick cried, that's when the fireworks started. MAN! there good.

well that's all the GREAT movies i've watched so far. i hope to see startreck sometime soon. and i'll try to write more often and put pics too.
xx

No comments: